Saturday 26 November 2011

Don't you ever, don't you ever stop being dandy showing me you're handsome!

Dandy = A man unduly devoted to style, neatness, and fashion in dress and appearance.

The SF Design Elysium tux is perfect for any dandy.
A new formal is now in the store for men - drawing heavily on 19C fashion with its drop front pants, frock coat, double breasted waistcoat and flamboyant bowtie this formal a sophisticated must have for the second life gentleman! Each set comes with shoes and 2 colour choices of bowtie. Mod/trans for gifting but mod/copy available as always.

Model:- Matteo Bettencourt
skin :- *Birth* Resse Skin (pale) goatee_bodynormal
hair :- [Shag] - Stroked - raven






1 comment:

wholesale cage fighter said...

Nice post and I like it. I like the color of that dress. I will refer this to my friend. Thank you for sharing.



Michelle