Tuesday 11 December 2007

sf design news

I know how frustrating 'no trans' items can be, especially at this time of year , so I have put a gifting system into the stores at Innisfree and Lotus - no fancy scripting im afraid , just a simple system i hope will work - pay the box next to the no trans item you would like to gift - it will look like this -

you will be given a folder that contains a proof of purchase note- no mod, a notecard where you can fill out who it should be sent to and when you would like it delivered - and a notecard of instructions. Just send the folder to me and i will respond with a confirmation im - if you dont get this confirmation im you just need to contact me or Jamir Jimenez. I hope this makes it easier for those of you who wish to have some of these items delivered for christmas gifts.

Also by customer request I have put out demo boots for the large and small yeti boots.

2 comments:

Garrett Larkham said...

Swaffette !! I found your blog ! Awesome !

swaffette Firefly said...

hah ty garrett :) good to have you here